Sunday 1 January 2012

We Love Barry M

Ever since I remember, I have loved glittery, bright things. So when makeup came along, I was entranced by the hues that I could wear, and all the glittery things on offer to me. Something magical happened a few years back: I found Barry M Cosmetics. I was hooked. I couldn't get enough of the lustrous shades of dazzle dust, or the many bright nail paints that could adorn my fingers. Here are some of my absolute favourite products:

Dazzle Dusts - Silver Iridescent, Aqua Gold, Pearly Mauve
Nail Paint - Ice cream Collection
These pastel shades were introduced fairly recently and they're prefect for a spring nail. My favourite has to be the lilac shade in the middle (Berry Ice Cream).


Best Shade: Hologram Hexograms
This probably won't look great on its own, but if you pair it with a bright or a nude colour and splash some hexograms over the top, you'll create something quite wonderful, like below.


Liquid Eyeliner - In all shades, but particularly electric blue and mermaid green.
These eyeliners are great because they dry pretty quickly and are easy to apply. Liquid eyeliner isn't really something you use in a hurry, though, so I suggest you leave plenty of time and get in a lot of practice.


Barry M also make glitter and metallic liquid eyeliner, which look equally as brilliant.

I hope you will love them as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment