Saturday 6 October 2012

Torr Boutique



I was recently in Newbury after work with my boyfriend's mum and sister. His sister was looking for a bag to match her shoes for her graduation. We had looked everywhere we could, when someone told us to have a look in Torr Boutique.

We hadn't even known that there were any shops on the street we were directed down, but when we walked in, we were nicely surprised. We were greeted with complimentary pink champagne and friendly smiles. They told us that their new Autumn/Winter range had just arrived, and that there was a 10% discount on all those items.

Looking around, the shop was quite modest in size, but decorated beautifully. The jewellery section caught my eye, of course. I'm a little bit of a magpie when it comes to pretty sparkly things. But although I was tempted, I steered clear. These things aren't exactly cheap, but they are quality, and rather beautiful.

I've been looking for coats and cosy clothes for the winter, so I was over the moon when I found it; the warm woolly cardigan of my dreams. You can see it on the right.

I wanted to show you all because I'm really proud I found it. It looks great on, and it's SO warm. I'm even wearing it today. This one is by Oxmo, which is only one of the brands that Torr boutique stock. They also stock American Vintage, Jucca, Pyrus, Nougat, OUI and many more.

If you want to find out more about TORR Boutique, visit their website, which can be found via this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment