Wednesday 28 December 2011

It's a Beautiful Christmas..

Sometimes I think that all my friends and family know me a little too well. I absolutely love to play with colours on my nails or give myself a french manicure. Low and behold, I got a manicure set and several beautiful nail polishes.
All in all, I have a rather good haul this year. Here are my top beauty gifts:

 Babyliss Big Hair
  - This styler not only dries the hair but gives it volume as it gets right to the roots. It has three heat settings and a rotating barrel to grab the hair and use like a curling tong. It also has ionisers to stop the hair getting frizzy or static. This was especially bought for my new fringe, which I have been having trouble styling, and it works a treat.

 Makeup Brush Set
 - Untested

 Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps (Blue with Gold Stars)
  - Untested

 Fake Pearl Bracelet with Black Velvet Bow
  - This goes well with nearly any outfit and gives it a bit of grown-up glamour

 V05 Smoothly Does It Heat Protect Serum
  - This has a lovely smell thanks to the new perfume and creates straight style. My hair is fine, so I am always wary of getting static hair, and this doesn't do that. Instead the hair is perfectly smooth and feels really soft.

 Front Cover Nail Polish - Metallic Collection
  - As of yet, this product is partially untested, but so far the colours are looking beautiful. They need two coats to make the colour really pop though. It also comes with a small guide that tells you how to create the style seen on the left.

 Barry M Foil Effect Nail Polishes in Silver and Gold
  - These polishes are really striking and are perfect for a night out. That silver is definitely being used on new years'.

 Avon Double-Sided Necklace
  - This handy little necklace adds a little bit of sparkle without going too over-the-top. It is silver, cle4ar and black so it will go with any colour. It also has the added bonus of being two-sided (the other side being silver with roses engraved into it), which means you can take it our for a girlie weekend and not wear the same thing twice.

Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears Perfume
 - This perfume is fruity and, as long as you're not perfume-crazy, fairly subtle. It comes in beautiful packaging and has a lovely bottle design, so it will sit on your dressing room table without looking out of place or tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment