Sometimes I think that all my friends and family know me a little too well. I absolutely love to play with colours on my nails or give myself a french manicure. Low and behold, I got a manicure set and several beautiful nail polishes.
All in all, I have a rather good haul this year. Here are my top beauty gifts:
- This styler not only dries the hair but gives it volume as it gets right to the roots. It has three heat settings and a rotating barrel to grab the hair and use like a curling tong. It also has ionisers to stop the hair getting frizzy or static. This was especially bought for my new fringe, which I have been having trouble styling, and it works a treat.
- This goes well with nearly any outfit and gives it a bit of grown-up glamour
- This has a lovely smell thanks to the new perfume and creates straight style. My hair is fine, so I am always wary of getting static hair, and this doesn't do that. Instead the hair is perfectly smooth and feels really soft.
- As of yet, this product is partially untested, but so far the colours are looking beautiful. They need two coats to make the colour really pop though. It also comes with a small guide that tells you how to create the style seen on the left.
- These polishes are really striking and are perfect for a night out. That silver is definitely being used on new years'.
- This handy little necklace adds a little bit of sparkle without going too over-the-top. It is silver, cle4ar and black so it will go with any colour. It also has the added bonus of being two-sided (the other side being silver with roses engraved into it), which means you can take it our for a girlie weekend and not wear the same thing twice.
- This perfume is fruity and, as long as you're not perfume-crazy, fairly subtle. It comes in beautiful packaging and has a lovely bottle design, so it will sit on your dressing room table without looking out of place or tacky.