Thursday 29 December 2011

Avon Calling

Once upon a time, I was an avon representative. It didn't go awfully well for me and I gave it up so I could focus on University. But in my time I managed to have enough samples and books to get together a few firm favourites that i'd like to introduce to you.

This isn't meant to be some sort of mad advetising blog, but I really think these are good quality products that are worth buying. They are also very affordable, especially to me as a student.

And here's some great news... all the prices are slashed for January Sales!


Ultra Colour Riche Lipstick, in Sparkling Warm Rose, Perfect Peach and Instant Mocca. These shades are brilliant with a light, but olive undertoned skin. A deep red lip is always in, so Instant Mocha has quickly turned into a classic for me. The sparkles in the pink colour are also in fashion right now, and won't look over the top. The peach is an easy one to pick up for a light day look.
Currently £3.50 online or by a representative




Herve Leger Femme Eau De Parfum. This perfume is my going out/ special occasion perfume, but you can also wear it daily. The scent is girlie and not too flowery or fruity. It is perfect if you want a grown up scent that isn't too musky.
Currently £11.99 online or by representative


Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel - Sequinned Turquoise. I don't personally own this, but the colour is so beautiful that I really want to. I do own another two Nailwear Pro Nail Enamels, and they are long lansting colour in beautiful shades. I don't think you can go too far wrong here.
Currently £6.00 online or by representative



Eye Contact Eyeshadow Duo - Hot Chocolate, Sweet Temptation. These two duos are by far my favourites. I have green eyes, so the purple in Sweet Temptation sets them off beautifully. Hot Chocolate is a brillaint duo for a easily worn day look. They both create a smoky eye if done right, and they look beautiful.
Currently £2.50 online or by rep

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment