Friday 20 July 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm Review

Hello! I'm a nice shiny new author. In fact, I'm the original blogger's sister. And I would like to quickly tell you a few of my faults.

I have far too many items in my handbag.
Of these I have a lot (and I mean, loads) of make-up in it at the moment, and also a lot of make-up outside of my handbag too.
If you would like to see the disgraceful contents of my handbag, do see my post on it Right Here.
But right now I'm here to tell you about a more recent beauty buy. My very first lip stain: 'Revlon's Just Bitten Lip stain and Balm'.

I bought it for myself as a graduation present because it was on offer in Superdrug. For £5.99 instead of £7.99, how could I resist? For those of you who think this is a great offer, I'm pretty sure it's still on, so get your bum down to Superdrug (or Boots, where there's the same deal). Also, it's advertised my Emma Stone. Who doesn't love her?

As purpley shades seem to suit me, I got it in a lovely shade called 'Beloved'. Putting it on is nice and simple - just draw. Although it can be a little tricky at first to cover the whole mouth with the same amount of lip stain, it gets better with practice, and if you want more colour, put another layer on.
Usually you might be worried about your lips being dry, but the balm that comes with it keeps it nice and soft, and adds shine, as you can see in the picture.

The wear-time is pretty good too. As it's a lip stain, it should stay on for a while. And it does. It stayed on even after I ate a large meal, although not quite with the intensity I originally applied.

I also think this would look very good with some sparkle over the top for going out.

I hope you like it just as much as I did :).
--------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Links:
Revlon
Boots
Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment